Thursday 18 April 2013

New to the blogging world.

Well here I am. After a very long time thinking about starting up a blog I am finally doing it. But where to start?

A little about our family:
Myself: Alicia - 23 years old, Stay at home mommy
Husband: Ben - 27 years old, Night Support Manager
Daughter: Miranda - 18 months old

B and myself met back in 2006 when we were working at RCSS. I was a cute cashier and he was the Electronics Manager. It was pretty much love at first sight. At first B did his hardest to have me notice him by packing groceries at my till and getting his returns for his department every chance he could get. Slowly it lead to coffee dates, then me breaking his heart a number of times, then marriage. We were married October 8th, 2010 and had our first daughter on October 18th, 2011. We are currently expecting twin girls due August 2013. I hope B does not go grey to quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment