Wednesday 24 April 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 21


Well I figure now is as good a time as any to start giving updates on my twin pregnancy. I will try to update once a week, should be on Mondays. We are keeping the twins names quiet for right now and may not announce until they are born.

How far along: 21 weeks
Size of babies: Carrots
Total weight gain/loss:  -11 lbs. I am down still from my pre pregnancy weight, but slowly gaining a pound a week.
Gender: 2 Girls.
Maternity clothes: Completely in maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: One of my previous stretch marks from my pregnancy with Miranda has a purple top.
Belly Button: An innie, slowly getting shallow. I never did pop out with Miranda so I am hoping I do this time
Sleep: This past week there has been a lot of tossing and turning. I am finding that Baby A likes to  sit on my sciatic nerve and that causes a lot of pain. OR if I try to stretch out my legs I get a bad cramp from under my belly then off to the sides.
Symptoms: I am measuring at 31 weeks for a singleton. I am very tired all the time, and the sleep issues do not help. Trying to pick up my 18 month old over and over wears me down very quickly, so I do have to sit and relax a lot. And my belly gets sore when I am walking or on my feet for a prolonged period of time.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Other than that would be being able to do things without getting sore or tired right away.
Cravings: My cravings change on a daily basis. Some of my cravings have been Sausage rolls, chocolate covered pretzels, McDonalds, and CHOCOLATE 
Aversions: Nothing in specific... mostly everything. But that has slowed down and am finally gaining weight again.
Best Moment: The first time I felt Baby A kick from the outside and then a couple days later felt baby B
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully seeing my belly be kicked into weird shapes and my belly button popping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment